Terms & Conditions
IMPORTANT NOTE: All riders must sign our waiver on arrival before they use the facility.
- Equipark, nor any person acting on their behalf, accept any liability for any loss, damage, accident, injury or illness to horses, riders or any other persons or property.
- Vehicles are left entirely at your own risk.
- Riding is a risk sport. Every person using the facilities agrees to do so at their own risk.
- All riders must wear a riding hat conforming to the current BHS, Eventing Ireland, Pony Club or Riding Club standard.
- All riders must wear a body protector conforming to the current BE standard, while using the cross country course. (Up to date BETA standard).
- Adequate footwear must be worn.
- We highly recommend that all riders and trainers have personal and public liability insurance. ( Please call insurer, HIVE INSURANCE, Rob Mc Owan on 0868961223 to find out more and implement ASAP)
- We highly recommend that riders have an assistant on the ground to help and that they carry a mobile phone in case of emergency.
- Please check the jumps from both sides before jumping and do not attempt jumps beyond your ability. Check colour codes for heights if you’re unsure.
- Most jumps are jumpable both ways and will be flagged accordingly.
- Where a jump can only be jumped in one direction, it will be marked with a black flag from the unjumpable side.
- Do not jump any jumps marked with cross flags.
- Please maintain proper distances from other horses and riders on course and do not obstruct any fences.
- Please report any damage to the jumps or ground you may notice asap to the Equipark manager/employee.
- We reserve the right to ask you to leave should we see dangerous riding or horse abuse.
- Please remove all droppings or hay left by your horse.
- Please remove all rubbish.
- Dogs are welcome but must be horse-friendly and kept on a lead at all times.